They wanted to admit Ethan to the hospital again today. His surgical site is leaking again. He is going to have an MRI Wednesday morning at 7:00am. But if they admitted him, he could have it tomorrow at 1:00pm. We told them thanks, we will wait at home.
I had to take yet another vacation day off work. And given Fridayâ€™s event I know they think I am faking it. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. They are going to think what they are going to think.
I need a Total Recall vacation.